The Medium Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert converts a wasteful masonry or zero clearance fireplace into an excellent heat source that can provide reliable warmth at a fraction of the cost of electricity or oil. With a three-sided convection chamber and standard 180 CFM convection fan, this insert is designed to deliver the maximum heat output from the wood you burn due to our advanced NexGen-Fyre™ technology.
The Medium Flush NexGen-Fyre™ is available with the GreenStart® patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Emissions: 1.7 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,000 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs: 14,483 to 69,982 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs”:** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Firebox Size: 2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 450 Pounds
- Construction: 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 82%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 76%
- Glass Viewing Area: 22-5/8” W x 10-1/8” H, 226.6 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone
of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely
to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace
insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
- Owner’s Manual
- Cheat Sheet
- Flush Wood Plus Firebrick Order Form
- Flush Wood Plus Metropolitan, Univ Face Install Instructions
- One-Piece Panel Trim Instructions
- GreenStart Igniter
- GreenStart Replacement Parts List
- Instructions – High Temperature Wood Insert Wiring Kit
- Vent Kit Instructions – Wood Masonry Chimney Reline Kit
- Vent Kit Instructions – Wood ZC Chimney Reline Kit
- Wood Insert Flue Adapter Instructions – Stainless Steel 4 to 7 Inch Offset
- Fireplace Insert Installation Worksheet