When compared to any other large wood insert on the market, you will find that our Large Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert offers you the best choice in looks, construction and performance. The flush design does not extend onto the hearth to offer a classic, finished look. NexGen-Fyre™ technology and premium quality materials combined with beauty and optimum performance bring you a wood insert that will heat your home for years to come! This model features our selection of rectangular designer faces.
- Emissions: 2.45 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,500 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs : 10,710 to 57,628 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs:”** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Firebox Size: 3.0 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 530 Pounds
- Construction: 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 73%
- Glass Viewing Area: 24-5/8” W x 13” H, 318.9 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
- Owner’s Manual
- Large Flush Wood Firebrick Order Form
- Large Flush Wood Face Installation Instructions
- One-Piece Panel Trim Instructions
- 4 Pack Custom Surround Panel – Hints and Suggestions
- GreenStart Igniter
- GreenStart Replacement Parts List
- Instructions – High Temperature Wood Insert Wiring Kit
- Vent Kit Instructions – Wood Masonry Chimney Reline Kit
- Vent Kit Instructions – Wood ZC Chimney Reline Kit
- Wood Insert Flue Adapter Instructions – Stainless Steel 4 to 7 Inch Offset