The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ is an excellent heat source for individual rooms or small homes. It conserves space by mounting almost flush to your existing masonry or zero clearance fireplace. This insert has a huge viewing area and sleek door design, along with a 1.5 cubic foot firebox that holds up to 18-inch logs. The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ offers advanced features like a five-sided convection chamber to evenly distribute warm air and a single air control for easy regulation of burns and heat output.
This model features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Emissions: 2.0 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 1,200 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,129 to 59,527 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs:”** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Firebox Size: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 18”
- Weight: 285 Pounds
- Construction: 1/4” to 3/16” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up t0 78%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:*** Up t0 72%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 15-1/4” W x 9-1/4” H, 135 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone
of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely
to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace
insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.