The AGP™ Pellet Fireplace Insert is easy to use, easy to own and easy to live with. AGP stands for ALL GRADES of wood pellets which this insert is designed to burn. Burning multiple grades of pellets is an environmentally sound way to heat your home because the pellets are made from all-natural wood by-products.
This pellet insert requires very low maintenance and comes with an easy removal ash pan. Its quick flue disconnect simplifies the little cleaning that needs to be done on the unit. The AGP’s hopper size allows for more than one bag of pellet fuel and 40-70 pounds of pellets can be loaded into it at once. Its unique horizontal rotary disk feed system (HRD) delivers all grades of pellets without jamming, overfeeding or burn backs. The AGP pellet insert is easy to operate and maintain while heating your home efficiently.
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,000 square feet
- Emissions: 0.98 Grams Per Hour
- Hopper Capacity: 40 to 70 Lbs
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 50 Hours
- Efficiency*: Up to 76%
- EPA Tested BTU Range: 8,320 to 33,686
- Burn Rate: 1.4 to 5 Pounds Per Hour
- Venting: 3″
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass 14-3/8″ W x 9-1/4″ H, 127 Sq. In.
* Not tested for efficiency. The value indicated is for similar pellet heaters.