The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ is an excellent heat source for individual rooms or small homes. It conserves space by mounting almost flush to your existing masonry or zero clearance fireplace. This insert has a huge viewing area and sleek door design, along with a 1.5 cubic foot firebox that holds up to 18-inch logs. The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ offers advanced features like a five-sided convection chamber to evenly distribute warm air, and a single air control for easy regulation of burns and heat output. This model features our advanced NexGen-Fyre™ technology.
The Answer features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Emissions: 2.0 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 1,400 sq. ft.
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,129 to 59,527 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs”:** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Firebox Size: 1.5 cu. ft.
- Maximum Log Size: 18”
- Weight: 300 Pounds with Legs
- Construction: 5/16” to 3/16” Steel Plate
- Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 72.4% OHV
- Glass Viewing Area: 135 Sq. In, 15-3/8” W x 8-7/8”
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
**EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall Efficieny as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. OHV = Overall Heat Value.