The 36 Elite large catalytic wood fireplace combines elegant style with high performance heat to bring you an excellent home heater for spaces up to 2,500 square feet. This clean-burning fireplace features our exclusive Posi-Pressure technology that uses fresh outside air to provide optimal warmth by evenly heating your entire home. The Classic Arch door style on the 36 Elite is equally charming at home in the country or gracing a contemporary living room. Our selection of beautiful arched designer faces further complement this fireplace.
Note: This model is not available in Canada.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 square feet*
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 hours
- Log Length: 24”
- EPA Tested BTUs (Cord Wood): 17,906 – 69,747
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions:* 1.3 grams/particulate per hour (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 72%
- Firebox: 3.0 cubic feet
- Glass Viewing Area:
Ceramic Glass, Double Door: 11-1/4“ W x 14-1/2“ H (each side), 300.6 Sq. In.
Single Door: 25-1/4“ W x 14-1/2” H, 319.7 Sq. In.
*Heating Capacity will vary with floor plan, insulation and outdoor temperature.
**Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.